ScanLife Barcode & QR Reader (Rated: 4.0)
Scan QR & UPC barcodes to discover information, prices, & coupons in seconds.
Introducing the all NEW ScanLife that helps you discover and share information from the world around you.
ScanLife turns your camera phone into a super-fast, all-in-one QR Code and barcode scanner to help you discover information from the things you see every day. Just scan to help you save money and get more information from products, magazines, displays and more.
- See prices from over 25 different retailers to help find the best deal
- See local prices to find a product near you (US only)
- Read reviews from people that have bought the product on Amazon & Best Buy
- See related deals & coupons which you can redeem or save
- Get related accessory ideas that go with the product you scanned
- You can even buy many of the product in a few clicks - perfect when you need to reorder from home or save a few bucks.
- Scan food items to see nutritional information & ingredients to help you pick healthy options (US only)
Scan (Rated: 4.3)
Scan is the fastest & most user-friendly QR Code and barcode scanner available.
Scan is completely free. There are no "lite version" restrictions. It's just simple QR Code and barcode scanning the way it should be. Open the app, point the camera at the code and you’re done! No need to take a photo or press a "scan" button like other apps.
When scanning a QR Code, if the code contains a website URL, you'll automatically be taken to the site. If the code just contains text, you'll immediately see it. For other formats such as phone numbers, email addresses, or contact info, you will be prompted to take the appropriate action.
- History logs and displays of all of your past scans in a list or on a map
- Customize how Scan works in Settings
- Login to your Scan.me account to sync your scan history across web, Android, and iOS
- Touch-focus camera (requires autofocus)
- Forward-facing light for low-light scanning (requires flash)
RedLaser Barcode & QR Scanner (Rated: 4.3)
RedLaser is a secret weapon for the smart shopper – scan barcodes or search for items to make sure you have all the information you need, including product details, ratings, reviews and pricing.
- Scan all major retail barcodes (including UPC, EAN, UPC-E, and EAN-8) and QR codes
- Search for prices from thousands of online retailers for millions of products
- Search hundreds of local retailers to compare prices, find the nearest locations, and even check out books at the library
- See all your local results and stores on a map
- Keyword, Voice, and Image recognition search to find the best deal, even when you don’t have a barcode handy
- Get product descriptions, reviews, and nutritional information to help you make the right decision
- Create personalized QR codes with your info, contacts, website’s URL, and more with our powerful QR code engine
- Create shopping, wish, and gift lists to share with friends and family via Facebook, email, or SMS. Also great for archiving your book, CD, DVD, and even your wine collection!
Barcode Scanner (Rated: 4.3)
Barcode Scanner Android App is great! It allows you to scan most product bar codes in 1D (UPC, EAN, etc.) and 2D formats (QR Code) to search Google for product results. You can even search for words in a book when using this app.
The cool thing about scanning QR Codes is the wealth of information and many applicable uses in the tiny cryptic messages. QR Codes can store calendar events, contact information, email addresses, Geo location, phone numbers, SMS text messages, plain text, and URLs.
QR Droid (Rated: 4.4)
Use your camera to scan a QR code in a magazine and watch a video immediately! Create a code from a Contact or Bookmark in your phone, let a friend scan it & get your info transferred!
- Scan any QR code from your camera, browser, SD card, or image.
- Create QR codes in less than a second from your contacts, bookmarks, and installed applications.
- Use codes for calendar events, phone numbers, geo-locations, SMS text messages, emails, websites, video... or any block of text that you want.
- Give codes any color, categorize by color, and create short URLs for your generated images.
- Share installed apps with others by generating QR links.