Thursday, December 22, 2011
3 Best Free Ways to Download YouTube Videos For Android Devices
1. Getting help from computer could make YouTube downloading be much easier. Actually there are so many free YouTube downloaders for windows os and mac os.
If you use Firefox, you can download an add-on by searching with Add-on Manager. And here I recommend you to use Easy YouTube video Downloader, because it can download YouTube video as MP4 and HD video format.
If you do not use Firefox, it’s OK. You can use this free Youtube Downloader to download YouTube videos free. With this free YouTube Downloader, you can download YouTube video as different video and audio format for various Android devices. But the free version cannot download YouTube as 720P or above resolution video.
2. Download YouTube videos with your mobile phone browser.
1) Search for the video you want to download like as “THE HOBBIT”
2) Tap the YouTube link; by default your mobile phone will prompt 2 options: Browser or YouTube. Chose “Browser” because we need to get the YouTube video link
3) Tap “Menu” + “Go to URL”, the YouTube URL should appear http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0k3kHtyoqc. Copy it with your mobile phone.
4) Go to a website http://www.keepvid.com
5) Paste this YouTube address on the Search Box and hit Enter
6) Slide down and Tap “›› Download ‹‹ (video.mp4 – High Quality)“. This will open a new window and download the MP4 in your browser history.
3. Use app to download YouTube video on android phones.
Maybe you will feel gloomy about why you cannot find any app to download YouTube video from Android Market. That’s because Google had removed all of those apps off. Fortunately, I find a great one from other downloader sites. It just is TubeMate YouTube Downloader. This app is the most popular free app before Google removed it.
If you're a YouTube addict, then TubeMate YouTube Downloader is the perfect app for you. Besides, allowing you to watch movies on your phone, it allows you to download YouTube videos in a variety of video formats and resolutions, or as MP3 files. This means you can watch YouTube clips and listen to songs without connecting to the internet.
So, there are 3 best ways to download YouTube videos for your android phones. Actually I think it could be the only 3 easy ways generally. Now, you can choose any one way to download your favorite video to enjoy.